Cost Factors For Remodeling:
The following list is a sample of some of these factors. You, as the consumer, must decide for yourself, with the help of your builder, how each factor pertains to you.
- Type of remodel – Kitchen, Bath, Bedroom, Basement, Family Room, etc.
- Cost of plans (blue prints).
- Distance from Builders business. Distance from Suppliers.
- Age of Homes – Pre 1978 Construction will have to abide by EPA Rules on Lead in the home.
- Is the home an historic home?
- Cost of financing.